Help on the way
Lancaster Services Inc specializes in project management, engineering services, environmental engineering services, in the areas of environmental clean-up and waste management at DOE and NRC facilities. Lancaster Services Inc personnel have a broad base of industrial experience with a strong background in nuclear applications. Employees range from ten years to over thirty years of experience within their specialty. Lancaster Services Inc is committed to meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations, reducing costs, schedules, all while maintaining high quality services.
Lancaster Services Inc provides radiological support and engineering services to the nuclear industry. Our professional capabilities include decommission planning, site characterization, final status survey, radiation protection, regulatory compliance, and radiological engineering, as well as general staff augmentation for short and long term assignments. LSI is very proud of their Safety Record, over thirteen years of service, and Zero Recordable Incidents.
Great Service Great Experience Great Capabilities
Lancaster Services Inc offers:
- Radiological Engineering Design and Review
- Program Procedure and Plan Development
- Regulatory Compliance
- Demonstration of Compliance with Facility and Site Release Criteria
- Decommissioning Preparedness and Program Assessment
- Radiation Protection Application
- Hazardous and Radioactive Waste Handling and Disposal
- Technical Support for Dosimetry, Instrumentation, and Chemistry
LSI has extensive experience and capabilities with providing project support.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Health Physics
- Industrial Hygienist
- Environmental Specialists
- Regulatory Specialists